Why Masira Digital is best PPC Company in Bangalore?
Masira Digital is best PPC Company in Bangalore. It’s a way of using different search engines and platforms to market your products or services to a specific audience, but the advertiser only pays a fee when one of their ads is clicked on. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than earning those visits organically. This approach delivers targeted traffic to your site and means you don’t pay a cent until someone visits your website.
Benefits of PPC Services in Bangalore:
PPC ads are a great option to compliment your inbound marketing efforts and maximize your coverage on. We’ve outlined 5 reasons why you should create and manage a paid search campaign for your business:
1) Speed-to-market – Unlike organic SEO, PPC ads can be launched quickly, bringing in targeted traffic and qualified leads to your website.
2) Reach– Additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility and helping you establish your company as a leader in your industry.
3) Highly-targeted website traffic–Assigning different ad copies for specific keywords and demographics can dramatically increase the quality of website traffic. PPC ads can be scheduled to run during the best sales periods and in specific geographic regions.
4) Testing Capabilities– PPC is a great way to provide low-risk testing for keywords, enabling you to determine if a full site optimization campaign is worthwhile. It’s also great for landing page A/B testing, allowing you to direct traffic to your choice of different pages of your site in order to find which pages convert at the highest rate.
5) Maximize the return on your marketing investment– Because you pay for PPC only when an ad is clicked, it’s easy to manage costs, track conversions, and determine your ROI. Cost-per-conversions are valuable when comparing your PPC campaign ROI against other marketing tactics. Data is reported accurately and correctly and campaign results can be tracked extensively.
Our PPC services in Bangalore include: Campaign Setup, Keyword Research, Ad Copy Development, Adword Bid Management, Landing Page Optimization, Google Goal Setup and Monitoring, Keyword Refinements, Bid Refinements, Ad Copy Refinements
PPC Services Process
PPC campaigns allow you to have different ad variations, so you can have text ads which can increase your CTR. By producing different kinds of ad you can monitor any patterns showing which ad is being clicked, and which aren't.
et's say you are selling iPod cases. Look at your range and decide which ones you want to promote. Look at what you're offering in terms of price, and how competitive you are in terms of price, customer service and delivery. Do some searches on Google to see which ads come up, and which offers your competitors are focusing on.
Keyword Analysis & research
Use Wordtracker for keyword research, and you'll find it's particularly good for finding negative keywords. SEOs are mainly concerned with keywords they can include in their copy, but in PPC you have different match types - broad, phrase and exact.
Compiling and grouping
A good PPC campaign should start with at least 10 AdGroups, and ideally (if you have time) 50 or more. For iPod Nano Accessories you may have over 20 to 30 groups just on Nano cases. The more relevant the keywords and the ads in each AdGroup, the better the Click Through Ratio (CTR).
Market Research & Analysis
Use Google Analytics or Yahoo Web Analytics to help you look at your SEO and PPC keywords. Pay attention to your bounce rates because that is a very important indicator in PPC. If you are getting a high bounce rate of over 50%, but a high CTR rate (ie 3% or more), then you need to work on your landing pages.
Competitor Analysis is very important for Adwords
Ad copy creation and A/B testing
Create Ad Copy for each ad Group and we do AB testing
Campaign Reporting, Advice and Management
Keep looking at your campaign, keep studying it, learn from it and keep refining it wherever possible. We apply the 80/20 rule. Out of all the keywords, only 20% to 40% may give you real value - ie sales. So never be afraid to pause Keywords or AdGroups that are not delivering a positive ROI.
Guaranteed and Results Oriented PPC Services from Masira Digital
Masira Digital is one of the fast growing PPC Company in Bangalore. During these years Masira Digital has developed a robust and result oriented PPC Process, which has helped more than 100 websites.
is very dynamic and is an undefined science – you learn it with experience.
At Masira Digital, we are doing PPC services in bangalore from 3 years now and have successfully managed more than 100 campaigns with proven results.
It is the individuals, which makes the difference.
At Masira Digital, we currently have a highly skilled team of 85 Internet Marketing Experts working in different capacities as Group Project Manager, Project Managers, On Page Expert, Content Writers, Programmers and Quality Experts, all working in unison with a single objective of providing high customer satisfaction and results.
Search engines continuously roll out new updates all the time and it is must to remain on top.
At Masira Digital, we have a separate team of research specialist, the core responsibility of which is to closely monitor all campaigns, collate data, conduct tests and refine the process and strategies all the time.
At Masira Digital, we are proud to say that we are one of the best when it comes to communication and reporting. With project management and online campaign tracking system and availability of live support via phone, instant messaging service and emails we keep our clients updated all the time. Our reports are rated highly by the clients.
Masira Digital is regularly awarded and rated highly by industry and news portals such as Top Digital marketors, International Business Times, Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Standards, Visibility Magazine etc. We post actual client testimonials on our website, who can be contacted for more details.